Annual Giving Levels
- Member—$1,000: Members are committed annual giving donors dedicated to supporting Duke Cancer Institute’s physicians, researchers, and caregivers on our pursuit to eradicate cancer as we know it.
- Founder—$2,500: Founders level, recognizes Dr. William W. Shingleton, the founding director of the Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center, now known as Duke Cancer Institute, for his dedication to the field of cancer research.
- Ambassador—$5,000: Ambassadors level, recognizes annual donors who demonstrate their loyalty and commitment through their gifts to build upon Dr. William W. Shingleton’s achievements and to create a cancer center that is internationally renowned for its cutting edge research, patient care and treatment.
- Leadership—$10,000: Leadership level, paves the way for even greater research, health care, and education and for continuing philanthropy.
- Innovator—$25,000: Innovation is central to Duke Cancer Institute’s mission and a requirement to transform research, health care, and education to benefit society. Therefore, we celebrate those donors who are partners in our innovative spirit as members of the Shingleton Society Innovators level.
For more information, please download the 2016 Shingleton Brochure.