New! DCI Virtual Tour, SoM Facts & Figures, Med Student Resources
The School of Medicine (SoM) Office of Communications, in close collaboration with colleagues across Duke Health, including the GME Office, DUH Office of Communications, and DUHS Marketing & Communications has just made available a new comprehensive virtual tour of Duke Health, some new med student/fellow/resident recruitment resources, and an updated online publication of Duke SoM facts & figures.
Tour Duke Health: Watch & Listen
Embark On an Interactive and Immersive Virtual Tour (below) that takes you through Duke Health’s medical, research and educational facilities, starting at Duke Medicine Circle, through main campus, over to Research Drive, and wrapping up at Duke’s community hospitals and clinics.
Hospitals & Clinics
*Click the links below to go directly to these individual tour stops
- Duke Cancer Center (Duke Cancer Institute) services including imaging, mammography, radiation oncology, pharmacy, and patient resources
- Duke University Hospital, with 957-acute care beds, 51 operating rooms, and a soon-to-be-opened 11-story Duke Central Tower (Summer 2021)
- Duke Medicine Pavilion, a major critical care and surgical expansion of Duke University Hospital, housing 160 critical care rooms, 16 ORs, and an imaging suite
- Duke Health community hospitals and health facilities, including Duke Regional Hospital, which houses Duke Cancer Center North Durham, Duke Raleigh Hospital, which houses Duke Cancer Center Raleigh, and community partners including the Durham VA Medical Center and the Lincoln Community Health Center.
- Duke Childrens and Children's Health Center
- Duke Clinic
- Duke Eye Center
Research & Training
*Click the links below to visit these individual tour stops
- Duke University biomedical research facilities
- Duke University School of Medicine Health Professions Education, including the Trent Semans Center for Health Education
NEW! Student Recruitment Webpages
Health Professions Student Recruitment: “You’re Why the Future Holds Promise”
This is for potential students (including MD, DPT, PA, master’s programs, and other health professions programs) and provides information about living in Durham, the Duke campus, and Duke University School of Medicine priorities.
Graduate Medical Education: “You’re Why We’re the Future of Health Care”
This is for potential residents and fellows and provides information about living in Durham, the Duke campus, and Duke Health priorities.
NEW! Duke University School of Medicine Facts & Figures
2020 School of Medicine Facts & Figures – Previously available as a printed brochure or a PDF, 2020 School of Medicine Facts & Figures has moved online with content reflecting what makes the School of Medicine a top institution for medical education, clinical care, and biomedical research.