Compass CTX-471 (Advanced or Metastatic Cancer)
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Have an infusion of the study drug (CTX-471) once every 2 weeks
- Have a tumor biopsy
- Have an eye exam
- Have physical exams, blood and urine tests
- Have imaging scans (CT and/or MRI)
- Have tests of your heart (ECG)
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults who have metastatic or locally advanced cancer who:
- Did not respond to prior treatment with a PD-1 or PD-L1 inhibitor
- Have not had other systemic anticancer therapy
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to find out if an investigational drug, CTX-471, is safe and effective against your cancer.