BVD-523-ABC (Advanced Cancer with MEK or Atypical BRAF Alterations)
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Take the study drug (ulixertinib) by mouth
- Provide old tumor tissue
-Have physical exams, blood and urine tests
- Have an eye exam
- Have imaging scans (CT and/or MRI)
- Have heart tests (ECG, ECHO and/or MUGA)
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults who have tumors with a MEK or atypical BRAF alteration who:
- Have gotten worse after receiving standard therapy, OR
- Are not candidates to receive standard therapy
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to find out how an experimental drug, ulixertinib, works in your body and against your cancer.