Neoimmunetech_NT-I7_Ph1b_R/R_LBCL (Large B Cell Lymphoma)
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Have a physical exam
- Have a heart scan (ECG)
- Have blood draws
- Have bone marrow samples taken
- Have imaging (X-ray, CT scan or PET/CT)
If you are eligible to continue in the study after screening, you will:
- Check into the hospital for at least 8 days to begin the study therapy
- Get an infusion (through IV) of Kymriah the day after you check in
- Check into the hospital again for about 24 hours approximately 3 weeks after receiving Kymriah
- Get an injection (shot) of the study drug when you check in for this second admission
When you are not staying in the hospital, you will need to stay within a 1-hour drive of Duke during the time between the two hospital admissions and for 4 weeks after the second hospital admission.
We will schedule you to come in for 3 follow-up visits after your study drug injection to see how you are doing.
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults diagnosed with LBL who:
- Have relapsed from previous treatment; OR
- Did not have an adequate response to standard treatments
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at email@example.com.
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug called NT-I7 is a safe and effective treatment for people with LBL. The study drug will be combined with Kymriah, which is an approved, standard treatment for LBL.