Study of drugs Targeting Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Pathway in Gastrointestinal Cancer
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Take the study drug (ERAS-007) in combination with other drugs, which will depend on the type of mutations your cancer has
- Have blood draws
- Give urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans
- Have other tests done during your clinic visits
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults with colorectal cancer who:
- Have KRAS or NRAS mutations
- Able to swallow oral medication.
- Do not have a history of HIV infection, hepatitis B virus, or hepatitis C virus.
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to see if an experimental drug called ERAS-007 is a safe and effective treatment for your cancer when given in combination with other cancer therapies.