NUC-3373 for colorectal cancer
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults with colorectal cancer who:
- Have locally advanced, unresectable, or metastatic disease
- Have already received at least 1 line of treatment
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at email@example.com.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Get NUC-3373 by IV every 1 or 2 weeks
- Get chemotherapy and/or bevacizumab every 2 weeks
- Give blood and urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans