Delfi_CASCADE Study (Lung Cancer Screening)
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Have a blood draw
- Complete your routine or standard of care chest CT scan for lung cancer screening
- Participate in a 4 & 12 month medical record review, if applicable
- Give us permission to collect your health information for up to 5 years after you join the study
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults ages 50+ who:
- Are current or former smokers
- Have a smoking history equal to 20 "pack years" [pack years = the number of packs you smoke(d) per day multiplied by the number of years you have smoked]
- Have an initial or annual follow-up lung cancer screening chest CT planned or scheduled to be done at Duke
For more information about who can be in this study, please contact the study team at 919-668-5055.
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental blood test can help us detect lung cancer better.