What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug called NT-17 is a safe and effective treatment for your cancer.
Relapsed/Refractory Advanced Solid Tumors
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults who are diagnosed with:
- Triple negative breast cancer; OR
- Small cell lung cancer; OR
- Ovarian cancer
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at CCI-TrialReferrals@duke.edu or 919-681-6468.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Receive the study drug (NT-17) alone or in combination with Pembrolizumab by IV
- Have physical exams, blood and urine tests
- Have imaging scans (CT and/or MRI)
- Have heart scans (ECG)
- Give tumor tissue