Men's Health Screening is Back! (June 4 & June 5)
Encourage the men in your life to get screened!
Prostate cancer is one of the leading causes of death in men. When caught early, it is almost always treatable. Please come and get your FREE onsite health screenings including:
- Prostate cancer screening (PSA only)
- Colon cancer screening
- Blood pressure checks
- Diabetes risk assessments
- Tobacco cessation counseling, including vaping
- Other screenings such as skin cancer screenings and nutrition/healthy eating counseling will be available depending on the location.
- You are welcome to complete as many screenings as you choose.
Participants are welcome to take part in as many screenings as desired. Please bring a friend!
DOWNLOAD MHS Event Flyer (in ENGLISH)
DESCARGUE el volante del evento de éxamenes de la salud de los hombres (in SPANISH)
DOWNLOAD MHS Event Flyer (in CHINESE)
Saturday, June 4 | 8 am to noon
Lincoln Community Health Center
1301 Fayetteville St
Durham, NC 27707
Sunday, June 5 | noon to 4 pm
Duke Primary Care Croasdaile
1821 Hillandale Rd
Durham, NC 27705
Appointments are not necessary. For more information, visit Men's Health Screening or call 919.684.0409.
This free-of-charge program is brought to you by Lincoln Community Health Center, Duke Cancer Institute, and Duke Primary Care.