What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to research the genes of patients with lung cancer that has been or will be removed by surgery for a chance to get treatment in a clinical trial.
Genetic testing for patients with lung cancer that has been removed or can be removed by surgery
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults 18 years and older who:
- Have lung cancer that has been removed by surgery or can be removed by surgery
- Have not received chemotherapy or radiation before surgery
- Are not pregnant
- Do not have recurrent lung cancer
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Answer questionnaires
- Have blood draws
- Have tissue samples taken
- Possibly be eligible to join another clinical trial, depending on the results of your genetic testing
- Be contacted by the study team every 6 months for 5 years