What is the Purpose of this Study?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Give a saliva sample
- Have a genetic test using the Color Genomics 30 gene hereditary panel test
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Women diagnosed with high-risk breast lesions including:
- Lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS)
- Atypical ductal hyperplasia (ADH)
- Atypical lobular hyperplasia (ALH)
- Flat epithelial atypia (FEA)
- Columnar cell hyperplasia (CCH)
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to screen women diagnosed with high-risk breast lesions for genetic mutations that may be linked to a future risk of cancer.