What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to compare the study drug, lutetium-177 edotreotide, to existing standard-of-care therapies.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with a gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumor (GEP-NET) that is:
- Unresectable (cannot be surgically removed)
- Well differentiated
- High grade 2 or grade 3 (Ki-67 index of 15 to 55)
- Somatostatin receptor positive (SSTR+)
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at email@example.com or 919-668-1861.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be assigned to get either the study drug or an existing therapy (CAPTEM, everolimus, or FOLFOX)
- Get up to 6 IV administrations of the study drug 6-8 weeks apart (if assigned) OR take pills and/or get IV administrations of your assigned standard-of-care therapy
- Give blood and urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans