What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to see how tucatinib, trastuzumab, and mFOLFOX6 work to treat cancer of your colon or rectum that is HER2 positive with mFOLFOX6 alone or combined with bevacizumab.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with colorectal cancer who:
- Have HER2+ mutation
- Able to swallow oral medication.
- Have not had prior systemic anticancer therapy for colorectal cancer (CRC) in the metastatic setting
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be randomly assigned (like the flip of a coin) to Group 1 or Group 2.
-- Group 1 will take tucatinib pills, mFOLFOX6 will be given into a vein (intravenous, "IV"), and trastuzumab will be given by IV
-- Group 2 will get mFOLFOX6 by IV and bevacizumab by IV.
- Have blood draws
- Give urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans
- Have other tests done during your clinic visits