What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug called RO7589831 (the study drug) is a safe and effective option for cancers with solid tumors. We also want to find out what the best dose of the study drug is in this study.
Advanced Solid Tumors
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults ages 18+ who:
- Are diagnosed with advanced cancer that worsened after at least 1 prior line of standard therapy
- Have had a tumor sample test positive for microsatellite instability or mismatch repair deficiency
For more information about this study, please contact the study team at 919-668-1861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Take the study drug every day (it is taken by mouth)
- Have your tumor biopsied
- Give blood and urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans